Melissa Aho – Ultra Geothermal
Geothermal System Maintenance Videos
Darren Rice demonstrates simple maintenance tasks to help you protect your geothermal system investment.
The Green Energy Future Starts Here
If you are looking to reduce your carbon footprint in the world, your home is a great place to start. Geothermal energy is clean, renewable and ultimately affordable. In addition, the Federal government offers significant tax incentives for homeowners who invest in Air Source & Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems.
Your Local Geothermal & Air Source Heat Pump Expert
With over 20 years of experience in the Air Source & Geothermal Heating and Cooling industry and more than 1,200 geothermal installations in New Hampshire, northern Massachusetts and southern Maine, Ultra Geothermal is the company people rely on for geothermal system installation.
Learn More about Geothermal Energy
Explore this site to learn more about geothermal principles or answer specific geothermal questions. Ready to explore geothermal options? Contact us to learn which system is best for your home and to get a free estimate.
How Geothermal Heat Pump Systems Work
Underground Energy Can Be Used To Heat Your Home Instead of Gas or Oil
See how your home could use the ground to heat your home instead of gas or oil. Geothermal systems tap into the natural energy source underground to heat and cool your home.
This video from Bosch Heating and Cooling explains how geothermal heat pump systems work.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH
Geothermal Heat Pumps & Air Handlers
Greensource by Bosch Thermotechnology
EnergyStar Rated Most Efficient
Ultra Geothermal uses Bosch geothermal heat pump Greensource CDi Series SM Model. It is the most efficient unit of its kind and can save up to 70% on utility bills.
- Low operating costs - Save up to 70% on utility bills
- 30% tax credit of total system cost and financing available
- Whisper quiet with sound levels as low as 52 dBa
- Improves your indoor air quality and control
- 10 year limited parts and labour warranty
Zoned Comfort Solutions™
Ultra Geothermal uses Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating Air Handlers to make every room in your home comfortable.
- Advanced air quality features
- Up to 40% more efficient than conventional HVAC
- Hyper-Heating keeps your home warm regardless of frigid outdoor temperatures
- Whisper quiet—as low as 19dB(A)
- Manage your comfort right from your phone
- Automatic adjustments keep you comfortable throughout the house
GeoComfort Residential Series Two-Stage, Multi-Position, Vertical Packaged (YT) geothermal heat pumps .
- Available sizes: 2 - 6 tons
- Efficiencies: Up to 31.3 EER / 5.1 COP
- Hot water assist
- UL GREENGUARD Gold certified cabinet insulation
- Heavy gauge steel
- Two-stage compressor
- Variable-speed fan
- Temperature sensor as part of system safeties
- All-aluminium microchannel air coil